Wednesday, February 18, 2009

stuffed dolls




I have been busy, busy, busy! I try to keep busy in the winter months, The weather outside keeps me indoors and I quickly get bored with just cooking and cleaning. So to keep busy I get sewing and crafting. I would still rather be at the beach, but my projects help keep me sane. (and that is debatable) I hope you enjoy seeing what I have been up to.
Large, med. and small dolls, they all have flat bottoms so they can stand up, the smallest dolls are filled with lavender, so that they may be tucked into a drawer to keep it smelling fresh. Their happy little faces make me smile.

1 comment:

Mona said...

I love me some lavender! You've been sew busy being crafty. My crafty, aprony mo-jo has taken a holiday and has yet to return. Keep up the good work!