Monday, June 23, 2008


I found this old pattern at a thrift store, and thought it would be a fun project. While shopping at Walmart I found this pink suede fabric for 1.99 a meter. A bargain wright. Wrong, it was horrible to sew, I had to encase all the seams in tissue paper just so that the fabric would slide would go through the machine. UGGG . The results look great, so it was worth the effort. It wont fit me, but maybe my hubby would get a kick out of it if I made one in my size,and put on a cowboy hat. Don't worry I will not post any picks of that!!
Ontario strawberries are ready, YEA, time to make jam. Tonight I am making scones, so that we can eat some jam., Oh ,and add a big blob of whipped cream to that, to top it all off. I would post a pick but your drooling might damage your keyboard.

No comments: